Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
- Marianne Williamson
Online Practical Strength Classes for Women with Trina- Monday/ Wednesday mornings 8-9am, PST
Are you looking to build a solid foundation of strength in your body that supports your daily demands?
Have you gotten caught in a cycle of frequent injuries doing the physical activities you love?
Have you wanted to develop a strength routine but are uncertain where to start?
Do you know the 4 must have functional movements that we need as we age, and how to build these in your body?
What would you do if you had more safety, more stability and more power to rely on in your body? If you are like most women I have seen during my 13-year tenure as a Physical Therapist, you want to work out well, but are uncertain about what exercise format is best for your health. Maybe you have only performed cardiovascular exercise in the past.
We are all busy and need a movement plan that nurtures our health efficiently. In order to function well and keep up cardiovascular conditioning, your body needs a balanced base of strength and support that is not taught in conventional exercise classes or sports. I have boiled down the essential exercises we as women need to be doing on a consistent basis into my Practical Strength Course. This course will give you the tools you to care for your body in an entirely new and sustainable way.
Some of the topics I will be covering in this course include:
- Biomechanics of the four must have movements
- Neutral spine and pelvic floor awareness for safety
- Shoulder blade control and strength for stabilizing the shoulders
- Posterior chain lower extremity strength
- Rotator cuff strength and safety
- Symmetry of mobility
- Work to enhance bone density
- Improve your balance as you age
- Working with sensory and motor input as well as output to maximize your health
Strength is like a bank account- if we are not adding to it, it slowly depreciates over time. Take care of your physical future and take the initiative to start exploring and building your essential strength now in this unique course!
10% of the profits from all Practical Strength classes will be donated evenly to local food banks and the ASPCA
This course will be offered live on Zoom bi-weekly,
Mondays and Wednesdays from 8:00-9:00 a.m. (PST)
Trina will start informally at 7:50 a.m. PST to answer questions/ problem solve
* Classes will also be recorded and be available at your convenience if you can't make them live.
* New this month: Too busy at 8 am but want to get your strength going? Consider our recordings only option
* You can join the class on an individual class basis or buy a monthly pass.